Why Choose Stepping Stones Day Nursery?
We understand that your priority is choosing the right childcare setting and it is one of the most important decisions that you will make for your child and you!
We encourage you to come and visit Stepping Stones and experience the superb facilities we have to offer.
The Main Benefits of Stepping Stones
• Committed, motivated and professional staff team with a warm friendly and happy attitude. With 29 staff qualified at level 3 or above including a member of staff who has a BA in Early Childhood Studies.
• Custom designed with your child in mind, with playrooms designed for smaller age groups.
• Secure and safe environment with Biometric fingerprint entry system. Stepping Stones were the first nursery in the city to install Biometrics.
• Open 51 weeks a year from 7.45am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
• Flexible sessions - Grants for 2 and 3 year olds.
• 4 attractive, child focused, outdoor play areas with superb facilities.
• Car park for drop off and pick up.
• Healthy, seasonal menus providing variety and cultural foods.
• Beautiful location with access to the Arboretum Park.
• Ofsted inspected 'Good'.
• Within close walking distance of Nottingham University and the city centre and only 2 minutes walk from the Nottingham High School tram stop.
So what are the key benefits for you and your child...
- Make friends, interact and socialise.
- Become more confident and gain independence.
- Learn through play.
- Have fun.
- Learn together.
- Have access to a wide range of toys and activities to develop learning.
- Increase life skills in preparation for school and for the future.
- Develop their full potential in a safe, happy and caring environment.
- Keyperson to help form an attachment to ensure a smooth transition.
- Partnerships with families are paramount to ensure children are happy in the nursery environment.
- Working in a two way partnership to assess the individual needs of the children.
- Keeping parents/carers well informed about the children's progress and development with each child in mind and whatever their next steps in development may be.
- Knowing we offer opportunities for children to explore, learn and develop within a safe, secure environment with fully trained staff that care.
- Equality of opportunity and diversity.
- We strive to maintain high standards of maintenance throughout the nursery premises and update equipment in line with new standards and development in education.